Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back to the Basics!


Funny how this saying can be seen as bad to some, but seems to be the look for Spring!  Planning a camp is never easy, especially when everyone doesn't seem to be on the same page.  Having the theme of "Back to the Basics" turned down for camp was kind of a downer even though I understood why this was possibly seen as bad to the higher ups.  However, the same day taking a trip to the mall showed me that this saying was not a bad thing at all!!

Walking into H&M (my absolute favorite) I saw everything I love!!! You will see me in crazy print shoes and occasionally the printed dress in summer, but for the most part as I have said before, I am Miss Black, White, and Gray.  I know I know....so boring, but hey I can't help it.  After years and years of working at Banana Republic and Gap I can't help but love the basics and these classic colors!   So of course, seeing the new Pants Collection at H&M was a line after this girl's heart!

The Pants Collection from H&M!





That classic, tailored look is not one that can get old.  Walking around the store I quickly was drawn to the Skinny leg jeans in the collection.  The jeans have the style of almost a jegging, but the detail and style was defiantly one I could not put down.  I also have been dying for a new Black Blazer so I got just that.  The Blazer has the cutest striped detail in the sleeve to make it fun and add a pop of design!  Paired with a cute pair of ballet flats or heels to dress it up this is one outfit that will never get old!  Funny thing I put the outfit together than saw this picture and was like WOW guess I styled that just right!

Khaki Chinos- $9.95


Then there was the great deal on the Khaki Chinos!!  These pants are a great piece for the Spring.  Paired with a cute pair of Ballet flats or espadrilles these pants again show the classic style of the Spring!  So now the question is...what do I want to wear on the top?  H&M had a great selection of Spring Jackets and shirts.   However, I just picked up the pants to not miss out on this great deal.  This will mean a trip back to the H&M in the near future to figure out what will complete this great spring look!!  (and possibly even more Skinnys from the Pants Collection!)

No comments:

Post a Comment