Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sister Shopping!

Sephora OPI Metro Chic

Shopping with my Sister is always a highlight of the week.  Having time to do this made my weekend that much better! Friday afternoon my sister, Crosby and I took a trip up to the Ulta in York to get more of our shampoo.  Little did we know this trip was going to be quite exciting due to a new discovery....

Being addicted to shopping has not stopped at shoes, clothes, purses, and the many other things, but I've grown a weakness for nail polish, as well.  Ever since the Sephora and OPI nail polish came out I have been addicted!!  The Metro Chic color began it all!!!  Being a creature of habit I seemed to not be willing to try anything other than this brand.  However, Friday afternoon changed my mind a little bit!


China Glaze Crackle Nail Polish

This new line from China Glaze is so fun!  It is very simply done by applying a base coat, a base color, the CRACKLE color, then a top coat.  The effect is awesome! It also allows for many different color combos!  The best part of all...I can still use my Sephora OPI base color!!!

Needless to say, this discovery will make a future trip to Ulta a definite must!  

No comments:

Post a Comment